Monday, September 14, 2009

Alaa
First Assignment
I am very interested in describing myself to my classmates and my instructor, also, I like writing my brief autobiography in three main parts. First of all, it is nice to talk about my childhood and my favourite hoppy. I am Alaa and I am from Saudi Arabia. I have three brothers and one sister. They are my friends. Also, we were together in beautiful thing and bad thing. We are always one soul. If any bad thing happened for one we, we belief it happened for all. Also, I was good swimmer and I have got a lot of gift from my school and others committee. Secondly, I have graduated from high school with degree marks that was given me good chance to chose my university, so I have chosen Management College to start my life in management life. However, I have finished my bachelor degree in management with very good GBA. After that, I applied for banking job. Third, after I have got this job, I married and on 20-03-2008 my daughter was born. Also, my experience was in Islamic financial which made me professional in this way. Finally, there are some people helped my to succeed in my life. And I would think him for doing that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment