Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The best thing I learned from my parents



I have learned a lot of good things from my parents, but the most important thing is how to help poor people. Also, my mother always said you have to help poor people because our Gad gives you ability so you must help them. For example, I have worked in a charity which help poor people or disable people. So my job was relationship between the rich people and the poor people. Then I tried collecting money from the rich and we circulated to the poor people. Really, it is a great job because you can see the suffering for this people, and you learn how to save your money for the needed time. All not all, the life depends on others. So you have to help poor people because some times you will need some help from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment