Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MY READING WEEK ACTIVITIES

My reading week was exciting for three reasons. First, I went with my family to Kelowna for three days, and we went to the best mall there. Also, we bought some gifts for my family in Saudi Arabia. Second, during reading week my friends and I went to Paul Lake, and we camped for two days. In fact I had great time with my friends because we did a lot of activities there such as we played soccer, and chess. Also we made a good barbecue there.Third, my wife and I had a party for our daughter because it was her birth day, and we invited our friends to celebrate with us. For my daughter’s birthday I bought special gift which was a pink bicycle, and she loved it very much. All in all, going to Kelowna, camping with my friends, and having my daughter’s party made my reading week wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment